The Department of Business & Professional Regulation is locating in the state of Florida is rendering the services of licensing and regulation of professional businesses through which it is providing the facility of cosmetologists, veterinarians, agents of real estate, pari-mutuel wagering and many other facilities. In order to regularize businesses activity in a fair and legal way, this department is working hard for the issuance of a license in fast and convenient means. To accommodate the requirement of business, they are working day and night to provide a license to all customers. Under the section 20, 165, FS of chapter 12, FS, it is being governed by Governor executive branch.
Through the online DBPR web portal services, your online account can be accessed and you can further access the service of online application. Being a returning customer, you can get login access to your account by following the below-narrated instructions:
Process For Accessing DBPR Account:
- In order to get login facility of your account, you have to visit the link myfloridalicense.com and go to the main site through by using internet explorer.
- At its official site, you will find web portal for getting login access, where you have to enter user ID and password to get login access.
- If you are new at this site and you want to create a new account then click on the below link “create my account” and proceed further.
- You will be led to a new page where you are required to enter the first name, middle name, last name, email address with confirmation, user ID, enter your own user ID, select security question from dropbox list, write your own question and secret answer.
- Next check the reCAPTCHA box and press the “Next” button.
- Afterward, by following the screen instructions complete the account creation process.
Completion Of Registration:
By entering all mandatory information as required above, you will get an email in your inbox which comprises of password for a temporary basis. Through this password, you can complete your remaining registration process successfully.