As a multinational energy firm, the Philips 66 is engaged in providing products and services around the United States as well as the customers who are living around the world. The main office of the company is located in West chase, Houston in the state of Texas. The company is rendering the services of gas and oil to millions of customers all over the world. If you have obtained Philips 66 cards and you have created your online account at its official site then you can easily get the reward of $0.10 saving on each gallon. This option is available for the first 90 days from the date of issuance of the card. in this content, you will come to know about the benefits of this card and how we can apply online for this card.
Following are the important instruction through which you can easily apply for Philips 66 card online:
How To Apply For Card:
- To get started with the services of the card, you have to visit the link phillips66gas.com/gascards and go to the main site through your web browser.
- As you come on the first page of the site, you will see an option of “cards & rewards”. Click here and further select “Personal Card”.
- If you want to apply for this gas card, click on the red button “Apply Now” and select the card type on the next page to continue.
- On the next page, enter your first name, M.I, last name, Suffix, street address, Apt#, zip code, city/state, Primary phone with type, alternative phone with type, email address with confirmation, SSN, date of birth, annual net income, employee identifier and finally click on “continue” button.
- Next, by following the screen instruction, complete the application and submit in the end.
After applying for a gas card, your application will be sent to Synchrony bank where each and every particular will be scrutinized for approval purpose. If you come on criteria, the card will be issued by Synchrony Bank.