Woodforest National Bank has made its position among the strongest banking industry by serving its valuable customer for more than 35 years. Since the inception of the bank, they are proudly offering a wide range of products and services with supreme methodology not only for individuals but also for the commercial community. The bank is being operated as a privatized company having a large number of the shareholder. The employees of the bank are offering the quality of products to customers in true letter & spirit by knowing the actual need of the customer and has proper planning to expand the service quality for each and every customer they own. With increasing demands, employees have chalked out strategic planning to support their customers by fulfilling all possible requirements. Till to date, the bank has a large branches network and has opened approx. 740 branches in different countries; West Virginia, Virginia, Texas, southern California, Pennsylvania, Ohio, North Carolina, New York, Mississippi, Maryland, Indiana, Illinois, Louisiana, Kentucky, Georgia, Florida, and Alabama.
In addition to many other bank services, Woodforest is also offering online banking account services to all customers. To apply for this service, you are required to following some necessary steps for successful access.
Also Read: The Way to Sign In At My Campus Link To Access Student Portal - mycampuslink login
How To Apply For Online Banking Account:
- In the beginning, go to the link woodforest.com and get access to its official page with the help of internet explorer.
- On the main page, click on the personal tab and then select online banking. You will be led to a new page having full detail about online banking. Read all terms and benefits carefully before to go ahead.
- After that click on “Enroll Today” for getting access to online banking account.
- Next, a comprehensive form will open, comprising of 5 steps; 1) Verify Identity, 2) Service agreement 3) Optional Services 4) Setup user profile, 5) setup security profile.
- Step by step, complete all required information and in the end, click on submit button.
Points To Be Noted:
New customers who want to get online bank account access, must provide an email address. They will get welcome email notification consisting of token number for online service. This token number is used for enrollment in online banking services.
However, debit card number can be used by existing account holder for applying for online banking services.